Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I know, I know...a long overdue update!

Where has the time gone?  It is August already!  I had promised to be a little more dedicated to updating my blog, but time has seemed to slip away from me. 
Thank you all for your love and prayers as we prepared to head to Virginia.  We have now been here a little over a week.  We are getting adjusted to the time zone change and most of all, the fact that we have things to do and places to be by 7:00 am...a major adjustment for both mother and children.  I think we are getting the hang of it.
The kids are doing well adjusting to their "classes."  They seem to like it well, although Vincent isn't that crazy about getting right out of his PJ's into his clothes the moment he gets out of bed.  There are lots of kids that we are sharing a "quad" with ranging in ages nine years old-10 months old.  Six kids actually plus my two makes eight kids total.
Victor and my schedule is packed with all sorts of things ranging from personal worship, small group worship, HR paperwork, spiritual warfare workshops, and "meet the teachers."  I could go on and on, and I'd love to share with you, but for the sake of time, I'll try to keep it general.
We appreciate your love and continued prayers as there is so much to take in.  I pray that we take advantage of this time that we will grow in the Lord and begin and perfect a daily "routine" as well be in touch with what the Holy Spirit is teaching us.

No comments:

Post a Comment