Monday, October 22, 2012

First Post

This is my first of what I hope will be many posts of our experiences to this blog.  I haven’t posted anything to date because we are not yet in Spain.  I know, however, the journey does not begin when we board the plane but it began many years ago. Many of you who know us well have seen our transition from a life living close to family and friends to moving to Fort Worth to train for missions, to now as we wait for visa approvals.  It has not been an easy road.  We have had many nights of uncertainty, setbacks, and disappointments, but we have had Christian brothers and sister from all walks of life come alongside us and grieve when we grieved, rejoice when we rejoiced, and prayed continually for us.  All the tears, all the prayers, all the songs we have offered to our God were part of the journey to be in the center of His Will and to be with Him.  I wanted to post right now when we don’t have a visa, when we do not yet have plane tickets, when we do not know where we are going to live to encourage others that it is ok to trust God for all these things.  We have confidence in the future because of how faithful He has been to us in the past.  I hope wherever you are today that you are in a position to trust our Father for daily provision just as we are today.  While it may cause some fears to rise up in us, it also allows for us to clearly see His hand at work directing our lives for His Glory!
 
Victor

1 comment:

  1. Victor, Great words. We are praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete